Saturday, August 19, 2017

A Blessing

May your eyes be as bright
As the rising sunlight
And your heart radiant as the dawn
Joined to the fellowship,

Filled with the life
Of the Father, the Spirit, the Son.



The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!"
~Matthew 6:22-23

"Those who look to [the LORD] are radiant,
    and their faces shall never be ashamed."
~Psalm 34:5


"[T]he path of the righteous is like the light of dawn,
which shines brighter and brighter until full day.
 The way of the wicked is like deep darkness;
they do not know over what they stumble."
~Proverbs 4:18-19


"Beloved, we are God’s children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is. And everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure."
~1 John 3:2-3

"Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters. In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength.

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades."
~Revelation 1:12-18

"...He... is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen."
~1 Timothy 6:15b-16

"I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me. Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them."
~John 17:20-26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and comments are welcome. Please keep them meaningful and appropriate. If you would prefer to send a private email, I can be reached at Sean.M.Eha@gmail.com.